Sunday 20 June 2021

Kutchwork cushion

staryed a new project of kutchwork.
 Previously I thought that  printing kutchwork design on project was very difficult .you got to have the lines straight otherwise design looked crooked.i always thought that doing kutchwork on Matty cloth would be very easy and I was dyin g to do that.i had with myself some white Matty cloth and I planned to start this cushion.i have always done kutchwork after printing design on project.and I was used to working that way.sincethis was allover design I started calculating and planning.snd after some time I started the embroidery.and I got really frustrated as I had to pick out the thread so many times as I got the mistake in frame work for embroidery here and there.i have started from a corner and when I reached the centre I realised thai i had got the calculation wrong .my design was not centrally positined as it was offset by four threads or holes.first I decided to continue as it was but after some thought I decided to take out the  thread and started anew.but this time I started from centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment